Wednesday, October 28, 2009

CRIBZ

Justin is doing great today. We worked a little more on his feedings at noon. He is learning, slowly but surely. He did better than yesterday and I am sure he will continue to do so. Whenever I call to check in with the nurses now, they have no news for me other than "he is being a good boy". Which is kind of how I feel today. Everything is status quo and going great. He gained a little more weight and is now up to 4 lbs 6 ounces. One exciting thing we learned today is that he will be moved out of his isolette soon. Could even be today! He is at the weight now that he can maintain his own body temperature and he seems to be doing great at that. So, he will get a new crib in the next couple days and it will be SO much easier for us to change his diaper, do his cares, and get him out to hold him. Yay!

1 comment:

  1. Yay!!!! He is growing like a weed! Keeping my fingers crossed he gets into his new crib soon!

    ReplyDelete