Sunday, November 29, 2009

FAREWELL AND GOOD NIGHT

Dear Friends and Family,

It is November 29th and I am still not supposed to have seen the world for another 16 days. However, I decided I was ready 2 months ago. I want to thank everyone for following the blog and keeping track of my daily updates. Some were good and some could have been better, but we made it through. I am a growing boy and doing better and better everyday. I never beep on my monitor and I am doing better with bottling. Other than that, I sleep and poop. What a life! Oh, and I LOVE to snuggle. It will be a while before too many people can snuggle with me though...I am still very fragile and can't afford to get sick. I really don't want to go back to the hospital. Please email my mom (megehrman@gmail.com) if you would like some new pics and updates.

Again, thanks again to EVERYONE who has followed my blog and watched me grow from a little peanut into a big boy! Someday I will read this and really learn about all my fans, and you have never even met me yet!

Love to all and good night (hopefully I won't keep Mommy and Daddy up all night),
Justin

3 comments:

  1. I am afraid I am going to have blog withdrawls, everyday Grandma looks not once but 5 times, just to get a glance of your precious face and learn about your day.......... It has been a wonderful treat for not only Grandma but everyone through out the world. Justin tell your Mom THANKS........ xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tony and Kari KardellNovember 30, 2009 at 4:03 PM

    Justin,
    Having seen your photos, read your blog and never have met you, we can't for the moment when we can meet you. Keep growing and know that you are loved by many who have followed your progress. We will keep in touch with your Mom and hope that when we meet with her you will be in toe. I have tears of joy to know that you have come so far and yet it's a new beginning. May God bless you and your family. Love, Tony, Kari, Joshua and Ryan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meg,I am so happy for you guys!!I have been following along with your blog and am so happy to hear he is doing well and you were able to bring him home!What a blessing! Hope all is well and when youre able to have visitors I would love to come see the cute little guy! Best wishes!

    Tierney

    ReplyDelete